- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Victoria Beckham was seen exiting the ‘Valentino: Master of Couture’ exhibition private viewing which took place in London. The singer-turned-designer wore a short bright red high-waisted skirt with a coordinating cropped red blazer in the same statement shade. She completed the look with a simple black top worn underneath, towering black leather peep-toe ankle boots and a dark manicure. Victoria has put together this minimal suited look in a way that is effortless but still so attention grabbing. The colour alone is very fresh and current looking, but it’s the crisp, sleek cut of that jacket and coordinating skirt that makes this so perfectly polished.
With smokey eyes and unfussy hair, Victoria breezes out of the fashionable event looking simply amazing. She knows exactly what flatters her and what will stand out from the crowd. This bright outfit is modern and elegant, everything we’ve come to associate with Victoria and her style. She has come a long way since those Spice Girl days to basically living an entirely new life as a designer and style icon. She’s definitely proven that she knows exactly what she’s doing with womenswear clothing and she demonstrates her knowledge by dressing to perfection each time she steps out.
Category: Fashion, Victoria Beckham
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked