- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
It isn’t nice to say people look bad without makeup, but sometimes it happens to be true. While the natural look can work for those having a good skin/complexion day, it’s a terrible idea if you look like you’ve been pounding down vodka shots, eating a huge McDonalds and slept rough the night before. That’s certainly what Mila Kunis looked like when she stepped out with her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher for a quick exercise outing – she’s even got some smudged eyeliner on which suggests there once was makeup on the face but she was too lazy to take it all off. Mila has been voted most sexiest woman alive on several occasions, and is constantly being called hawwwt by dudes – what happened?
Although it appears that she’s still with Ashton, they look like they’ve just broken up. She looks disturbed and extremely unhappy – it can’t just be because she has no makeup on – she’s been out without any before and looked relatively normal. Celebrities are in the spotlight, whether they like it or not, and will always be criticized if they look less than perfect. Great if she doesn’t care, but she should know that everyone will be spreading these photos and wondering what exactly happened to her, it’s the way of the cruel media and she should have at least cleaned up a little if she wanted to avoid all the makeup free chatter it would bring on!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked