- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
The Office, closed! Desperate Housewives, shut down! It seems like the first prime time casualties have been shows that I like, but nothing really could be worse than what’s going on with Lost. Sigh. Last I’ve heard was that they have a whopping EIGHT episodes filmed for season 4. To put this inperspective for those who don’t watch the show, that means the fans are waiting one month for each individual episode.
On top of that, earlier this week there were rumors about Lost not coming back until 2009. Fortunately ABC was smart enough NOT to do that, which is a big surprise because that network hasn’t done anything smart concerning Lost a part from putting it on the air. So credit to them for using their brains for a change.
Things aren’t so good for fans of 24 because FOX has shelved the show (read more about that here). Does this mean more Idol? Just askin’…..
Also the creator of Heroes
sucks up to apologizes to fans of the show.
Honestly though they need to give the writers their fair share. People watch TV for the storylines, first and foremost. Everyone else involved is pretty much expendable if you ask me.
Category: Lost TV Recap, TV
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked