- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Former ‘Friends’ actress Jennifer Aniston is gearing up to wed new love Justin Theroux this summer and the couple have decided to keep numbers at the big day down. Surprisingly though, Jennifer won’t be inviting her mother Nancy Dow to her wedding as they have been estranged for quite some time – she didn’t attend Jennifer’s wedding to Brad Pitt in 2000 either. A source commented that Nancy’s name was first to go when they decided to chop down their invite list:
“For her wedding to Brad, she left her mom off the guest list, and a friend of Justin’s said that it is going to happen again this summer, they are having a small, intimate wedding, and a lot of people have been left off, but Nancy’s name is the first.”
Jennifer and Nancy first fell out in 1996 when Nancy decided to give a televised interview about her daughter which Jennifer did not like – she also wrote a book about their relationship. It appears that Jennifer continues to hold the grudge even now and won’t allow her mother to be there despite reports that they reconciled following her Brad Pitt divorce. Aniston even confirmed these rumors at the time, stating that they were taking “baby steps” but it seems as though things might not have worked out.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked