- Foods That Cause Miscarriage
- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
Teen pregnancy isn’t usually an easy thing to handle, but Sofia Vergara doesn’t think it was that bad. The Modern Family star opened up about getting pregnant as a teenager in the newest issue of Redbook magazine. She gave birth at just 19 years old to son Manolo with childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez. She and Joe got married when she was 18, but divorced 2 years later.
Vergara says her experience raising a child at such a young age wasn’t bad at all.
“When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the energy for everything.”
Right after giving birth, she worked at a runway model and television personality in Bogota, Colombia. Now, Modern Family has had a huge effect on her career in this country. She says Manolo makes fun of the fact that her accent somehow gets worse as she becomes more famous in the U.S. Being able to joke around about things like this is what makes Sofia and her son so close.
Her opinion on having kids has changed now though. She’s currently dating Florida politician Nick Loeb, but can’t imagine getting pregnant at this point in her life.
“My boyfriend now wants to have kids, and I don’t even want to think about it. I would have to get into that mind-set again, the waking up early.”
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked