Sean Penn has a new woman in his life. People reports that Shannon Costello, 26, and Sean first met in 2009 and quickly became friends. She began working as the communications director of his J/P Haitian Relief Organization in 2010. Now, the two are more than just friends and have even taken their relationship public. They were first seen out together at the beginning of July. Since then, they’ve been spotted on the beach in Malibu and going out to dinner in Miami.
Costello no longer works for Penn’s organization, but she’s working on other projects. She’s set to be a producer for Ron Howard’s next film. As for Penn, he’ll be seen in the upcoming drama This Must Be The Place.
Category: Celebrity Couples, Sean Penn
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 8 Foods Rich In Beneficial Bacteria
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked