- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Ryan Phillippe is looking to move down a different career path. He wants to focus on behind-the-scenes aspects of filming rather than being on camera. On Friday at the premiere of his new film “The Bang Bang Club,” Phillippe said he was so sick of being followed by paparazzi that he’s thinking of quitting acting.
“I think I’m going to end my acting career. I’m so introverted. I’m ready to be behind the scenes. I’m 36, but I’ve been doing this for 20 years.”
One source claims that these particular comments were taken out of context, and that he only wants to limit the numbers of roles he plays rather than completely quitting acting.
It seems that Phillippe gets more attention for his scandalous relationship status than for his career anyways. He supposedly cheated on ex-wife Reese Witherspoon, which led to their divorce in 2006. He then dated Abbie Cornish before again allegedly cheating and splitting up in 2010. Lately he’s been in the news for dating actress Amanda Seyfried. I don’t think many people would notice if Ryan cut back on acting gigs.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked