- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Rose Byrne attended the UK premiere for ‘I Give it a Year’ which was held in London. For the event, Rose wore a stunning soft pink gown in a simple yet vintage inspired cut that looked amazing on her. The light colour goes with her complexion beautifully, while the fabric drapes flawlessly on her figure, showing off her waist and flowing elegantly to her feet without reaching the floor. It fits like a glove and shows her off in a sophisticated manner that has an old Hollywood vibe. She added some modern touches including black&gold heels and a white embellished clutch, both of which contrasted dramatically with the pink dress.
With voluminous curls in her hair and very natural glowing makeup, Rose is perfectly put together here: she stands out but not because she tried to be attention seeking with her outfit choice – it just works on her so well that you have to take note of it. Rose is so glamorous and does understated elegance so well. Completing the look with some statement accessories that give it a fashion-forward feel, Rose plays this one just right and her beauty look is even amazingly refined and does her complete justice. Rose is obviously in top form and lights up the red carpet at the premiere – 10/10 for effort!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked