- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson costar in Water for Elephants, which hits theaters later this month. In the upcoming film, the two share a love scene. While millions of teenage girls in this country would kill to film such a scene, it wasn’t such an enjoyable experience for Reese.
In a recent interview, Witherspoon admitted that she was disgusted by Pattinson during filming.
“Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I’ve ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life. He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it – and it was not appealing. I’m talking green, infectious, disgusting – I’m not kidding!”
Before shooting this part of the movie, Reese anticipated having a great time because of how much fun they usually have on the set. However, it turned out much differently that she expected.
“I’m going to say it’s a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn’t sexy.”
Hopefully for all the viewers’ sake the scene looks better on screen than Reese makes it seem.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked