- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson costar in Water for Elephants, which hits theaters later this month. In the upcoming film, the two share a love scene. While millions of teenage girls in this country would kill to film such a scene, it wasn’t such an enjoyable experience for Reese.
In a recent interview, Witherspoon admitted that she was disgusted by Pattinson during filming.
“Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I’ve ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life. He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it – and it was not appealing. I’m talking green, infectious, disgusting – I’m not kidding!”
Before shooting this part of the movie, Reese anticipated having a great time because of how much fun they usually have on the set. However, it turned out much differently that she expected.
“I’m going to say it’s a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn’t sexy.”
Hopefully for all the viewers’ sake the scene looks better on screen than Reese makes it seem.
Category: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked