Hot on the promotional trail for her new reality show, Paris Hilton made an appearance at the NBC Experience Store. I’m not entirely sure who she thinks is going to watch her show, but after all, if the various Kardashian shows manage to get viewers, there is hope for her yet. For her appearance, Paris looked quite good – she wore a figure-hugging white mini-dress with a sculptural skirt half that spans out from her hips but still manages to hug her curves. Paris teamed the futuristic-inspired dress up with a pair of simple nude heels, diamond earrings and curled hair.
Paris has a super bright fake tan here, which might detract from the classiness of this look slightly. When you hit a certain fake tan threshold, you begin to look as though your channeling Ice-T’s Coco, or Pamela Anderson back in her hay day, which may be hot to some, but not all together sophisticated. All in all, this isn’t bad - the dress is especially interesting and surprisingly tasteful for Paris – now, who actually cares about her damn show?
Category: Fashion, Paris Hilton
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked