- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Natalie Portman has spoken out against John Galliano, Christian Dior’s head designer. Natalie is currently the face of Miss Dior Cherie and has said that she is ‘disgusted’ by Galliano’s anti-semitic comments. News has just broken that Galliano has been fired as head designer at Dior for the comments he made – the decision came after a video was leaked of the designer in which he claims to ‘love Hitler’. Natalie commented:
“I am deeply shocked and disgusted by the video of John Galliano’s comments that surfaced today. In light of this video, and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way. I hope at the very least, these terrible comments remind us to reflect and act upon combating these still-existing prejudices that are the opposite of all that is beautiful.”
Natalie won on Oscar on Sunday night for her performance in Black Swan. The police in Paris are expected to announce later on today if any charges will be brought against the designer by the couple who are prosecuting him for his offensive remarks.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked