- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Natalie Portman is having a great year, and that is no secret. Black Swan is nominated for 5 Oscars, including Natalie’s nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role. There had been buzz about the movie way before it was even released. She already looked great thanks to the rigorous training of ballet, and then she got pregnant, making her even more gorgeous. Adding to her healthy glow, is a $35,000 sparkling rock on her finger designed specifically for her by her new dancer fiance with, of course, conflict free diamonds and recycled platinum.If that doesn’t make you green with jealous envy already, let’s look at her newest released movie, No Strings Attatched…she has countless love scenes with Ashton Kutcher, and the movie was #1 at the box office to the surprise of no one making 20 million in it’s opening weekend. The problem is as much as I want to hate her, I can’t. Here is the real kicker, her look at the 2011 SAG Awards was worth $2,000,000… and that is no typo, seriously two million. She was shining on that carpet enough to require a body guard for the outfit alone. I don’t know about all of you, but I think Natalie truly is the girl of the moment, and I don’t think that title is going anywhere for a while.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked