- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Spotted on her way to take in New York Fashion Week, new mom Drew Barrymore showed off her effortless, relaxed sense of style. Indulging in some “me” time away from her new baby Olive, Drew looked ready to have a fashion-filled day. Wearing a long printed black maxi-skirt which she teamed with a white tucked in top and black blazer, long monochrome beaded necklace and black ankle boots, Drew went for a stylish look with a bohemian vibe that suits her and her own personality perfectly. It’s amazing that she hasn’t made like everyone else and gone for a figure-hugging boring black cocktail dress – she is doing her own thing.
She hasn’t caved to the annoying mom pressure to be stick thin, even though she does look amazing and possibly back to her original size – she isn’t bragging about all those pounds she has dropped on the front of People. Drew’s style is chic without the fuss. She doesn’t look like she’s doing the whole Kim Kardashian immaculate style thing, which wouldn’t suit her anyway. She seems super happy with her life and her carefree sense of style goes beautifully with it. She balances simplicity, comfort and style in a way that works perfectly for her and she makes it look easy with this printed ensemble that is refined and sophisticated.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked