- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Tips For Lightening Oily Skin
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Attending the VH1 Divas show, Miley Cyrus flaunted her figure in a body conscious black rollneck dress which featured diamond shape cutouts all along both sides. Subtly sexy and very womanly, the edgy dress compliments her new androgynous short haircut, which seems to be getting shorter by the second. She completed the outfit with simple pointed black heels, dark eye makeup, a black bracelet and a coordinating dark manicure. Miley seemed to struggle at the beginning of her transformation from Disney kid to mature woman, but it looks like she’s getting used to it, and she’s letting her new personality shine through.
This all dark look shows off Miley’s new look perfectly – it may be a drastic makeover, but it seems to be suiting her and her style has become quite unique and original. She doesn’t look awkward doing the sexy thing anymore (a problem at the start, she still looked too squeaky clean). She may have taken a while, but her transformation is complete and it’s the opposite of what most were expecting. She looks confident with her appearance and equally as unperturbed if no one else is a fan – she seems happy and that engagement ring might be the icing on the cake.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked