- Foods That Cause Miscarriage
- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
Fashion designer Michael Kors married his longtime boyfriend on Tuesday. WWD reports that he and Lance Le Pere tied the knot on Dune Beach in Southampton, New York. The private ceremony was officiated by Southampton Mayor Mark Epley. Of the wedding, Kors said he couldn’t have dreamed of anything better than marrying “someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach.” No word yet on where the couple plans to honeymoon.
The couple met in 1990 when Lance interned at Michael’s company. They announced their plans to get married earlier this month, soon after same-sex marriage became legal in New York. They said at the time that they were excited to “finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state.”
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked