- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Canadian country singer Meaghan Blanchard made a royal mistake while addressing the newly wed British royal couple, ending up accidental insulting Prince William. As part of the couple’s trip to Canada, they were treated to a concert made up of several Canadian acts. When Meaghan took to the stage, she accidentally mispronounced the word “duke” instead called Prince William a “douche” of Cambridge. She explained:
“I mixed up Duke and Duchess and it came out d**che… I felt awful because that’s not how I envisioned it going, but sometimes that’s just life and you gotta roll with the punches… I feel like it broke the tension a little bit… I might be just trying to make myself feel better… It’ll be something to tell the kids, that’s for sure.”
William and Kate were said to have found the accident quite comical and there was no hard feelings between the royal couple and the Canadian songstress.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked