- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Matthew Fox, one of the stars of the TV show ‘Lost’, allegedly assaulted a female bus driver, according to TMZ. The female victim of Fox’s alleged assault, whose name is Heather Bormann, said that Fox “leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast”. What a man! If this is true, then he can say goodbye to his career as an actor.
Fox was supposedly drunk and wanted to get on the party bus that Bormann was driving. But he wasn’t a guest, so she blocked him from entering.
I don’t care how drunk a guy is, you don’t fight with a woman, and you definitely don’t fight dirty with a woman. This is something that I don’t think even Chris Brown would do. But I’m not sure about that.
Not only did Fox allegedly attack the woman, he also allegedly got punched by her in the mouth, which allegedly caused a cut and some blood. Nice fighting skills, Mr. Fox! You go for the woman’s groin, and then get punched in the mouth. Wow! Mr Fox, you could learn from Bormann about how to be a man, or at least fight like one.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked