Lindsay Lohan started serving her house arrest sentence early Thursday morning. She turned herself in to the Lynwood Jail in California at 5 a.m. and was fitted with an ankle monitor before being released from the jail and confined to her home. A spokesman for the jail released a statement about the situation soon after.
“She is now confined to the interior premises of her home at all times.”
The spokesman also announced that Lohan will serve about 35 days under house arrest. Lindsay was originally sentenced to four months in jail, but was eligible for house arrest due to “jail overcrowding” and the fact that her offense was nonviolent. She’ll also serve community service as part of her punishment.
Maybe she should just go to jail for a while instead. She gets off easy every time she gets into trouble and it’s not like she’s working on anything important to any kind of career right now.
Category: Lindsay Lohan
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked