- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
And this time, it’s not just rumors. “True Grit”‘s Hailee Steinfeld confirms that the “Glee” star snubbed her while she was auditioning for the movie on the Paramount lot and even made her cry.
“When I was auditioning for ‘True Grit,’ I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and uncomfortable. ‘Glee’ also films on the lot, and I love the show,” Steinfeld told J-14 magazine. “I saw Lea Michele just walking to her trailer, and I was like, ‘That’s the girl from ‘Glee.’ I’ve got to go ask for her autograph!’ So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy came and said, ‘Sorry, now’s not a good time!’”
The young actress, who stars alongside Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges in ‘Grit,’ was so heartbroken by the brush off that she left in tears. “I had to walk all the way back to the car wearing what I was wearing. I was practically crying on the way home,” Steinfeld said. “I was so sad! But she’s beautiful, and she has an amazing voice.”
Just brush it off, Hailee. You’re getting Oscar buzz and this nobody has already been reduced to about one solo per Glee episode. Also, Hailee’s cute as hell and Glee and Lea Michele suck.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked