Contrary to what the New York Post has to say, the Lauren Conrad Spring 2009 collection definitely is in stores, and in a pretty big way. as the best selection of these cute, summery pieces. My favorite is definitely the Olivia dress. And I’m a bit bummed to report this, but it’s true that Lauren Conrad is taking a hiatus from her line after her Summer collection. However, the line isn’t shutting down (according to her at least); she’s revamping it and working on her Spring 2009 pieces. The details are, basically, that her line was backed by MTV and Viacom for the first two years and now that the line is officially hers she’ll have more control over things. I’m hearing that she wants to use more luxe fabrics and perhaps lower the prices a bit. Sounds good to me!
Use coupon code SPRING20 and save 20% off all pieces, including the Spring 2009 Lauren Conrad Collection, at OohLaLuxe.com.
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 8 Foods Rich In Beneficial Bacteria
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked