Dressed in a stunning wine-coloured halterneck gown by New York based design duo Proenza Schouler, Kristen Stewart was a vision at the ‘Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty’ Costume Institute Gala. Arriving with the designers of her dress, Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCullough, Kristen’s simple red dress featured a black pattern and a sexy side-slit. This is a much more toned down look than some of the other over-the-top dresses seen at the event, but it’s probably the route I’d go too – so much more sophisticated and less showy.
Kristen is known for her slightly gothic take on fashion, so her signature pale skin, eyeliner and lace-style bracelets (all jewels by Fred Leighton). Her hair has been styled in to a relaxed updo, but other than that, this is quite a natural look that allows Kristen’s personality to shine through. Proenza Schouler was the perfect for choice for Kristen, and apparently boyfriend Robert Pattinson is a big fan of the designers, so she earns extra brownie points!
Category: Fashion, Kristen Stewart
BEAUTY & FASHION- Top 5 Nail Colours from Paris Fashion Week
- 5 Top Beauty Tips to Prepare You for Spring
- 5 Celebrities Reveal Their Top Skin Secrets
- 5 Makeup Application Tips to Know
- How to Wear the Messy Hair Autumn 2014 Beauty Trend
- The 5 Best Beauty Looks at the 2014 Oscars : Makeup & Hair
- Agyness Deyn Unveils Spring 2014 Dr Martens Collection
- Milla Jovovich Speaks on Designing Fourth Collection for Marella
- Lourdes Leon Gushes About New ‘Material Girl’ Face Rita Ora
- Jimmy Choo Can’t Be Without Designing Shoes
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked