- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
Kim Kardashian has cashed in on her upcoming wedding to Kris Humphries – she has sold the rights to the event to People magazine for $1 Million. According to reports, ‘OK’ magazine made a bid of almost $2 million before dropping out, and Kim then scooped up People’s still generous deal. The story of Kim’s engagement also broke via People, but according to an insider, editors at the magazine are hoping the wedding issue will do better:
“People’s Kim engagement cover sold well, but did not as well as they hoped. Over a million copies were sold, which is good but not their best. And when you spend that much on a cover story, you expect it to sell”.
Kim has recently been accused of cheating on Kris with Nfl player Bret Lockett which may have hurt her public image:
“Some editors think the cheating scandal and the over-the-top ring and wedding could be a turn-off”.
Despite this, the Kardashians continue to bring in top figures for each of their shows, and I’m guessing the episodes which surround Kim’s wedding may break records. Kim and Kris haven’t set the date yet, but some believe it will be as soon as the next few months.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked