- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Kim Delaney was giving a speech at the Liberty Medal Award presentation to former defense secretary Robert Gates. ABC reports that she said the following:
I’ve seen soldiers come home with painful life altering injuries borne of their time and service,” she said, slurring at times. “I’ve attended numerous military funerals, including that of my best friend’s son.
Unfortunately, none of this was true, as she later said in her speech, when she said she was referring to her television show ‘Army Wives’.
Talk about inappropriate.
Fortunately, someone booted her off the stage before she got to finish her incoherent, stupid remarks.
What happened to beautiful Kim?
Let’s hope she isn’t suffering from substance abuse, as she did in 2002 when she got arrested for suspicion of drunk driving. She’s been in alcohol rehab at least twice. So this is what I think was going on.
I don’t think she wanted to sabotage Gates because she’s anti-war. But who knows?
Whatever it is, whatever caused to sound like an idiot, she should never be allowed to one of these events again.
This is a referential post.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked