- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Looks like we’ll have to find another way to get our Kate Gosselin fix – TLC has cancelled Kate Plus 8. The show, which focuses on Kate and her 8 young kids, was originally known as Jon & Kate Plus 8 and also featured Kate’s marriage to the father of the kids, Jon Gosselin. When Kate and Jon split, however, the network continued filming the show with just the 36-year-old single mom.
According to People, TLC released a statement about their decision on Monday. They revealed that by the end of its current season, the show will have reached the 150 episode mark, which is an “exceptional milestone.” They didn’t give a reason for their decision not to renew the show for any more seasons, but said they hope to air special updates about the family every so often. The final episode of the show will air on September 12. Gosselin later tweeted about the “great run” the show has had, and thanked both the network and her fans for all the support. She also said she can’t wait to work on all her “future endeavors,” including motivational speaking and book writing.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked