- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Tips For Lightening Oily Skin
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Kate Bosworth was seen hanging out in Beverly Hills with fiancé Michael Polish. The actress channeled a modern cowgirl inspired style for the outing, pairing a printed western style shirt with flared dark denim jeans and heeled tan boots. Completing the ensemble with a white and silver tote bag and dark sunglasses, Kate looked effortlessly stylish and relaxed in her chosen outfit. Kate’s style is always very impressive, especially her casual looks which are always so relaxed and cool with a boho edge that makes her wardrobe extremely covetable. Kate’s wedding dress choice will definitely be of huge interest when she walks down the aisle!
Kate’s style is one of her biggest selling points: she never fails to impress and always has a look that is also so easy to replicate. She mixes designer with high street flawlessly and doesn’t seem too snobby when it comes to labels – she’s drawn to her own personal idea of what she likes and always puts together looks in unique ways, while still keeping it simple and not ever looking like she’s seeking out attention for her style. Kate has it all right now and seems to be completely love up with her director fiancé – watch this space for all those amazing wedding style snaps, she’s sure to do something surprising when it comes to picking out her dress!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked