- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
Attending the screening of her latest film ‘Big Sur’ which showed at Sundance Film Festival, Kate Bosworth opted for a unique 70s inspired ensemble for the event. Kate’s style is always amazing and she’s always the best dressed at any event. Here, she has pieced together a sleeveless light fur vest with a mid length tan skirt. She has belted the vest with a white waist belt that accents her tiny waist. Finishing off the look with a small bronze box clutch and statement sculptural white ankle boots, Kate once again looks amazing in this vintage inspired outfit. The boots are a brilliant addition here – white being slightly retro, there is an interesting angular quality to them that give them a modern twist.
With simple slicked to the side hair and very minimal makeup including some black eyeliner and a light red lip, Kate makes a huge impact with this highly original and flawlessly put together outfit. This is even more outside of her comfort zone than usual (she normally goes minimal in a simple white sleeveless dress or a digitally printed number) so it’s amazing to see just how good it gets when she pushes the envelope a little. This is so chic and of-the-moment, Kate nails the look perfectly. With a wedding to plan int he future – she’s now engaged to her director fiancé Michael Polish – we can only dream of how fashionable her dress is going to be when she walks down the aisle finally!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked