- Foods That Cause Miscarriage
- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
Justin Bieber is being sued by a man who claims that the singer told his bodyguards to beat him up and steal his memory card. The man in question, Jeffrey Binion, is apparently not even a paparazzo and merely wanted a snap of the famous star when Justin became angry and ordered his bodyguard Hugo Hesny to take action. Hesny did not steal the memory card, but he did grab Binion by the neck and it’s even reported that a gun was involved. Binion’s lawyer commented that Justin should be held responsible for the incident because he is a grown adult and shouldn’t be treated any different:
“Justin Bieber is now an adult, and he should act like one. He needs to learn that he cannot use bodyguards as weapons to harm innocent people. Bieber’s violent behavior toward photographers must end, and he should take responsibility for his actions. No amount of fame or fortune justifies Bieber’s shameful and outrageous conduct. To send him that message and deter his misbehavior in the future, we will seek punitive damages against him as allowed by Florida law.”
Find out what Binion says about the damage Justin has caused over at HaveUHeard!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked