- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Even the world’s biggest stars can suffer from the “baby blues,” as Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz explain in a magazine interview.
J.Lo says she went through a period after giving birth to her twins during which she felt depressed and thought her kids didn’t love her. She says the book What to Expect When You’re Expecting helped her get over those negative feelings.
Of course Lopez is going to say that that book helped – she’s starring in the upcoming film version of the book, which she’ll do anything to attract attention to.
Thanks for checking us out. Please take a look at the rest of our videos and articles.
To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked