- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Gwyneth Paltrow may not have realized the role she played that day, but Lara Lundstrom Clarke believes that her life was saved by the actress on September 11, 2001.
Clarke tells People that a chance encounter with Paltrow on 9/11 saved her life. She was rushing to get to work at the Twin Towers. She jaywalked to get to the subway station to catch her train, but as she crossed the road, she realized a Mercedes SUV was coming towards her. She and the car both stopped before the driver waved her across the road. Clarke then realized that the driver was Paltrow. The incident caused Clarke to miss her train and be late to work. By the time she arrived, the first plane had hit the World Trade Center. If she wouldn’t have stopped for Paltrow’s car, she believes she would have made the earlier train and been in the building at the time the plane hit. Four people in her office died that day.
Category: Gwyneth Paltrow
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked