- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
‘No Doubt’ singer Gwen Stefani stepped onto the red carpet at the American Music Awards 2012 rocking a look typical of her usual original personal style. Pairing an oversized bead-embellished blazer with a black bra top underneath, skin-tight black leather trousers and pointed suede black heels, Gwen played it cool in this slightly androgynous, effortlessly cool ensemble that shuns the usual obligatory red carpet dress. Holding on to a small clutch and wearing a long silver cross pendant which perfectly fits within the plunging blazer’s neckline, Gwen rocks this well put together ensemble perfectly.
With her signature red lips, dark eyes and slightly curled blonde hair, Gwen sticks to her usual winning look and stands out on the red carpet. She isn’t afraid to mix things up, as her unique blazer does, but it’s still very “her” and flatters her figure perfectly – something she’s surely figured out by now. Gwen’s style is beautifully timeless but she gives it a modern update by adding fashion-forward pieces to it that keeps it fresh and current. An icon for the modern day, Gwen looks amazing and proves you don’t have to let your age be a factor when it comes to getting dressed.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked