- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Tips For Lightening Oily Skin
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Emma Stone is what Lindsay Lohan could have been if she’d chosen the good path instead of the bad one. Refined, elegant and pulling in roles that only Lilo can these days dream about, Emma’s style is just one of her many good points. Attending the Los Angeles premiere of ‘Gangster Squad’ alongside Ryan Gosling (these two belong together and still haven’t figured it out yet), Emma looked fantastic in a strapless red dress which contrasted dramatically with her natural porcelain skin. The love-heart neckline and texture of this dress is enough to make it stand out. Adding a jeweled belt, red pointy heels and a statement red necklace gives the whole thing an air of drama.
Emma’s red carpet outfit is well put together and sleek. Completing the look with straight hair and dark smoky eyes, there is something very sexy about this look – it’s subtle but it has a classic Sharon Stone quality that she seems to be channeling perfectly – she’s just missing a cigarette. Emma never fails to impress on the red carpet and does something slightly different to everyone else. She’s establishing her own look and it’s clearly working for her – she may be in a relationship with Andrew Garfield but you can tell all eyes are on her – taken or not!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked