Mel Gibson, who has recently been in hot water for being a racist, anti-semite and all-round misogynist, has downplayed his most recent rant which surfaced after he was secretly taped speaking against writer Joe Eszterhas. In the tape, Mel claims he hates the writing of ‘The MACcabees’ script and wishes to stop his involvement with the film because he “hates jews”.
Eszterhas later leaked a nine page letter which Mel penned voicing his anger, which was laced with more profanities. Talking to Jay Leno, Mel commented: “If he put half as much time and effort and creativity and imagination into a screenplay, which he was supposed to write, as he did into that letter … we wouldn’t be having this conversation”.
Mel then continues to say that the actions he took were “justified” and says that he has a “little temper”: “Maybe you don’t know this about me, but I’ve got a little bit of a temper”. Little? His temper has basically destroyed his career!
Category: Mel Gibson
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked