- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Joe Jonas is usually seen wearing his purity ring, a symbol of his virginity – but now that his relationship has been heating up with Twilight star Ashley Greene, he hasn’t been wearing the ring which proclaims him to be a virgin anymore. Suspicious? I think so – sounds like he managed to fantasize about Taylor Lautner long enough to stick it to Ashley Greene, and it was probably one of those “did this qualify as losing my virginity?” moments and he went with the “why not?” option.
According to Contactmusic.com, a source says that the two are getting close:
“When they’re not travelling, they’re basically living together.”
All three brothers have made headlines in the past for wearing purity rings which were to symbolize that they vow to remain a virgin until after marriage. Now that Joe has been seen without the ring, it suggests that things are getting serious with Ashley, or that he secretly married her and then has sex with her, completing the vow that he made with the stupid ring in the first place. Either way, I think we can conclude that Joe is probably not a virgin anymore, or maybe he’s replaced it with a chastity belt instead.
To find what other bloggers are saying about this story check out wesmirch.com.
Category: Ashley Greene, Joe Jonas
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked