David Beckham first introduced his line of underwear at H&M last year, but now he’s updating the collection with new styles and colors. To help debut the newest underwear, Beckham is starring in a commercial directed by Guy Ritchie.
At almost 2 minutes long, the video is longer than most commercials, but we’re sure no one will mind staying tuned for a little extra time! In the ad, Beckham’s robe gets caught in the door of the SUV that’s taking his kids to school. As the front door to his house closes behind him, he takes off running after the vehicle to get his robe back. He races through the neighborhood in his boxer briefs jumping over fences, dodging lawn mowers, and swimming through a pool. Beckham portrays a superhero dad to mimic the theme of his newest collection for H&M.
Beckham had fun filming the commercial and we’re sure you’ll have fun watching it too! To hear what else Beckham and Ritchie had to say about filming the ad and to watch the commercial, head over to Be Voguish!
Everyone wants to watch David Beckham run around in his boxer briefs to show off his underwear line, but he’s not the only star who has stripped down to his skivvies to promote the product he designed. Check out the list below to see 5 more celebrities who design underwear!
Penelope Cruz and her younger sister Monica teamed up with high-end lingerie brand Agent Provocateur to design their own line of intimates. The sisters will also star in the ad campaign for the line, which will launch in department stores as part of the Autumn/Winter 2013 season.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley collaborated with British brand Marks & Spencer in 2012 to design a line of lingerie. The collection, called Rosie for Autograph, includes bras, panties, camisoles, and kimonos and features both solid colors and a pink rose pattern.
Mario Lopez launched his Rated M underwear line in 2011. It’s sold through several online retailers and launched in Bloomingdales last year. Lopez shows off his fit physique in the ads for the underwear, which he calls “smart, sexy and masculine.”
Rihanna created a line of lingerie for Emporio Armani Underwear in 2011. She already served as the face of the brand, so she extended her partnership by creating her own lacy bras and panties in shades of blue and gray.
Jessica Simpson has attached to her name to products of all kinds over the past few years, including a collection of underwear. In 2008, she launched a line of intimates. The bras, underwear, and sleepwear hit stores the following.
Category: David Beckham, Guy Ritchie, Jessica Simpson, Mario Lopez, Penelope Cruz, Rihanna, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked