Millionaire celebrity matchmaker and Bravo presenter Patti Stanger has revealed that undergoing cosmetic surgery assisted her in her quest to find the perfect partner.
Ms Stanger, who has starred in and produced TV Show Millionaire Matchmaker since 2008 has revealed that going under the knife was a huge boost for her confidence, despite risking her cosmetic surgery going wrong due to the potential risk of cosmetic surgery negligence occurring, Ms Stanger observed that having a body enhancing procedure made her feel ‘skinny and young again’.
Admitting she was initially refused a facelift by her surgeon who instead suggested she underwent an eye lift to address her droopy lids condition, Ms Stanger recalls that post surgery she ‘felt pretty’ and like she could go out, date and compete with young girls.
Following her cosmetic surgery, Ms Stanger revealed she met mortgage broker David Krause on an online dating website who thought she was Younger than her real age of 52.
Ms Stanger recalls: “When I met David, he thought I was younger than I was! He didn’t care, though, when he found out my real age.”
Ms Stanger, who has previously appeared in a movie titled ‘Married in a Year’, has admitted to also previously undergoing her first breast reduction cosmetic surgery operation five years ago as well as having botox injections said: “When I met David Krause, he thought I was younger than I was! He didn’t care, though, when he found out my real age.”
Revealing that she knows many other celebrities who work in TV who have undergone body enhancing treatments, and in some instances where cosmetic surgery went wrong has occurred where they have then sought cosmetic surgery compensation, Ms Stanger said: “When you’re on TV, you have to do this. Anyone who says they don’t is lying. We’re all getting plastic surgery. Come on, this is the game here, and HDTV exaggerates all the features. Yeah, I’m proud of it, because we’re all doing it. Nobody’s talking about it.’
According to reports, Ms Stanger is now happily and secretly engaged to David Krause.
Have you experienced cosmetic surgery negligence where you might be entitled to cosmetic surgery compensation? If you are suffering pain or discomfort following a cosmetic surgery procedure talk to one of our specialist solicitors about making a cosmetic surgery claim by contacting CosmeticSurgerySolicitors.co.uk.
Category: Patti Stranger
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 8 Foods Rich In Beneficial Bacteria
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked