You only have to flick through a magazine or open a newspaper to read about the latest celebrity tummy tuck or facelift. The rich and famous love plastic surgery and will do anything to look good – but who has had their chest enhanced? Let’s find out:
Singing sensation Kelly Rowland may be one of the most beautiful, talented women in the world, but even she went under the knife to correct her imperfections. In 2007, the American star had a breast enlargement procedure to boost her bust and doesn’t regret a thing. Speaking to Cosmopolitan UK, Miss Rowland said: “It’s something I really wanted to do for myself. Not for a man, not for work, for myself – and I love them”.
Renowned for her curvaceous figure, hilarious catchphrases and innovative vagasils – Amy Childs is never far from the limelight. The former TOWIE star knows how to get attention and she recently hit the headlines thanks to her new boob job. The Essex girl told new! Magazine, “I would wear a lot of padding. I had padding in everything – my bras, bikinis. Now I don’t need it.”
American TV personality and singer, Heidi Montag, has been called a human Barbie thanks to the amount of cosmetic surgery she has had. Back in 2008, the image-conscious star had ten procedures in one day including; a mini brow lift, Botox, a nose job revision, fat injections in the cheeks, a chin reduction, neck liposuction, her ears pinned back, a breast augmentation revision, liposuction and a buttock augmentation – now that’s dedication.
The Queen of Country Music has been open about her plastic surgery procedures in the past. In fact, she told Oprah Winfrey that plastic surgery was imperative in keeping with her famous image, but jokingly stated: “If I have one more facelift, I’ll have a beard”. Her world-famous breasts, which are cosmetically enhanced (apparently), are even said to be insured for $600,000 – that’s $300,000 per breast.
Breast augmentation surgery is available at clinics across the UK, but would you have any work done?
Category: Heidi Montag, Kelly Rowland, Lists
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked