- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Everyone reacted strongly to Casey Anthony’s not guilty verdict, including plenty of celebrities.
Stars took to Twitter as soon as the verdict was announced to share their shock, disgust, and sadness about the jury’s decision. Kim Kardashian, for example, tweeted,
WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!
Her response is a little ironic considering the fact that her father was part of the legal team that helped O.J. Simpson beat two murder charges. Casey Anthony’s case is even being compared to the O.J. Simpson trial.
Anyways, Kathy Griffin, Carson Daly, Mandy Moore, Jill Zarin, and Lo Bosworth were all among the other celebs who tweeted their thoughts as well. They all agreed that Casey Anthony should have been found guilty. They also expressed their sadness for not bringing justice to Caylee Anthony.
Nancy Grace used her show Tuesday to talk about the case and share her opinion as well. Once again, she was shocked at the decision and couldn’t believe “Caylee’s death has gone unavenged.” The belief that Casey Anthony should not be walking free seems unanimous in Hollywood.
Category: Kim Kardashian, Twitter
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked