- Foods That Cause Miscarriage
- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds both star in the upcoming film The Green Lantern, but it turns out the stars enjoyed a lot more than just acting on the set.
They filmed in New Orleans and made sure to enjoy plenty of the local food while they were there. According to Lively,
“The most cooking I did was on this film. New Orleans was a great place to cook and eat.”
Reynolds took advantage of his costar’s love of cooking and baking during filming, especially when she made cupcakes. He admits that one of his biggest weaknesses is baked goods, especially cupcakes. Blake even joked that she baked for him on purpose because she knew he’d eat all the sweets.
“It was just a way to sabotage Ryan. He was working out as much as he was, and I’m the girl. I’m supposed to look better.”
Blake even took cooking classes in Paris recently to brush up on her skills. Who knew she had such a domestic side to her?
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked