Many celebrities happen to be descended from royalty, from French kings to British queens, these stars all have a drop of royal blood in them! Some may be quite distantly related, such as Ellen Degeneres who recently found out she is a distant cousin of Kate Middleton, while US president Barack Obama has been found to be related to two kings!
Barak Obama is a natural born leader, he is reportedly related to two kings – both Edward I of England and William “the Lion”, King of Scotland.
Tilda Swinton has been found to be related to King Robert I of Scotland, while her parents are related to Robert II, the 14th-century king’s grandson.
Sarah Palin was recently found to be a tenth cousin of the late Princess Diana, but this hasn’t stopped her family from becoming laughing stock on reality TV!
Johnny Depp is related to Queen Elizabeth, he is descended of the third Earl of Northumberland Sir William Gasciogne, a direct descendant of King Edward III.
Jake Gyllenhaal starred in The Prince of Persia, but he is actually related to King Edward III of England.
Ellen DeGeneres and Kate Middleton are 15th cousins – they are related through a man Sir Thomas Fairfax and his wife, Agnes Gascoigne – Ellen found out before the royal wedding.
Canadian singer Celine Dion also has royal blood – she is directly related to Philippe II, king of France.
Brad Pitt and his wife Angelina Jolie may be royalty as far as Hollywood is concerned, but Brad is also a descendant of King Henry II of England.
Microsoft CEO Bill Gates may be constantly changing the future of computers, but his past is equally as interesting – he is is a descendant of King Henry I of England.
Category: Brad Pitt, Celine Dion, Ellen DeGeneres, Jake Gyllenhaal, Johnny Depp, Lists, Sarah Palin
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked