PETA often speaks out against celebrities who wear real fur, but there are also many stars who work with the organization to help fight for animal rights. See which 9 stars refuse to wear fur, eat meat, and find other ways to help animals.
To see which designers are using animal print in their Fall 2013 collections, check out Be Voguish!
Eva Mendes has been working with PETA for years to help fight for animals rights. She believes fashion should be fun but shouldn’t include fur and has vowed to never wear fur.
Charlize Theron is also an active member of PETA and even voiced a video of theirs showing an investigation of puppy mills. She says growing up on a farm in South Africa made her feel compassion and respect for animals.
Pamela Anderson has starred in several ads for PETA and once posed topless to support animal rights. She even traveled to Israel in 2011 to discuss the cause in the country.
Ellen DeGeneres was named the Woman of the Year by PETA in 2009 for her dedication to protecting animals. She was recognized for her animal rights work again in 2011 when she was given the PETCO Foundation’s HOPE Award.
Olivia Munn posed nude for a PETA ad in 2010 to help support their goal to boycott circuses and stripped down again in 2012 to prove her point that she’d “rather go naked than wear fur.” It seems like Munn will support anything that involves her getting naked!
Kate Winslet is an avid PETA supporter and is open about being a vegetarian. She has spoken out about the cruelty some animals face when it comes to creating popular food dishes.
Jennie Garth has four dogs, five cats, two goats, two horses, and pigs on her farm in California, which she says make her happy because animals love her unconditionally. She believes animals deserve the same love and respect that people get and frequently speaks out about animal rights.
Angelina Jolie has requested that fur she wears in movies be fake and once checked to make sure a horsehair purse she purchased was created without harming animals. PETA frequently applauds her efforts to stand up for animal rights.
Katherine Heigl recently launched a line of pet products to help raise money for shelter pets. She also donated $1 million to animal shelters in 2010.
Category: Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Ellen DeGeneres, Eva Mendes, Kate Winslet, Katherine Heigl, Olivia Munn, Pamela Anderson
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 8 Foods Rich In Beneficial Bacteria
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked