- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Beach wave hair is an effortless, relaxed hairstyle that looks natural and carefree: these 8 celebrities have all nailed the look with simple scrunched waves that are not styled too heavily, creating a nonchalant easy wave that looks like they’ve come straight from the beach. Looking towel dried and slightly disheveled, the look is intensified with a slight ombre dye finish as Rachel Bilson demonstrates – her dark to light hair gives it a sun-kissed look that emphasizes her cool surf chick hairstyle. Style queen Kate Bosworth regularly opts for simple beachy waves when she’s off-duty, a beauty look which perfectly polishes off her flawless bohemian/Californian inspired style.
Some have even adapted the beach wave for an event, styling it up with a pretty printed dress to give the hairstyle a dressed-up makeover that is still unfussy. The go-to hair default for those who want to look fashionable without the fuss, these 8 celebrities demonstrate how keeping it simple can be the key to being chic without overdoing it.
See the other 4 celebrities rocking beach wavy hair at BeVoguish!
Category: Kate Bosworth, Lists
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked