Celebrities can’t step outside without being photographed, which means we’re given the chance to critique almost every outfit they put on. Some stars stick to the basics with a laid back sense of style while some stroll down the streets glamorously is nothing but top designer duds. Then there are the stars who view fashion in a completely different way…
These 7 celebs have shocked us, confused us, and even made us laugh with some of the ensembles they put together. Check out some of the most unique fashion statements they’ve made below!
Lady Gaga may be vying for the title of Queen of Pop, but she’s most definitely the queen of outlandish outfits! We’ve seen her cover her body in meat, Kermit the Frog stuffed animals, fake oversized bubbles, disco balls, and basically every fabric available formed into every shape imaginable!
Nicki Minaj burst onto the scene with her catchy songs and her crazy clothes and hairstyles. She’s usually spotted wearing every color of the rainbow on her body at once with a bright wig to match. Minaj loves very tight dresses, pants, and jumpsuits and never shies away from anything sheer.
Ke$ha is known as much for her over-the-top style and excessive makeup and body paint. She loves glitter, fishnets, animal print, feathers, and bodysuits. The singer once described herself as “garbage chic,” which seems like the perfect way to describe the layers upon layers of ragged garments she piles on.
Helena Bonham Carter
Helena Bonham Carter has one of the strangest wardrobes in Hollywood. The actress is often spotted wearing mismatched layers while rocking frizzy hair and has even worn mismatched shoes on the red carpet. She defends her sense of style by admitting she loves to dress up because she believes fashion is all about “fantasy and
putting unlikely things together.”
Katy Perry loves getting all glammed up for red carpet appearances, but she’s had crazy fashion moments too. She always wears extravagant themed ensembles while performing, which sometimes work their way into her everyday wardrobe too. The singer also loves to experiment with hair color and has dyed her hair almost every color you can imagine.
Katy Perry’s ex-husband is known for having an eccentric style of his own. He loves to wear tight pants and leggings but has also been spotted wearing pants so loose and shirts so raggedy that he could be mistake for a homeless person on the street. Even with his unruly hair and beard, he does still manage to put together a good look sometimes.
Johnny Depp’s eccentric style cannot easily be compared to other men in Hollywood. He manages to make the look work despite throwing on mismatched layers, multiple scarves, a hat, and colored glasses. Sometimes it seems like he channels his Pirates of the Caribbean character Jack Sparrow when he’s getting dressed for the day.
To see some fashion personalities who are known for their unique style, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Russell Brand
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 8 Foods Rich In Beneficial Bacteria
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked