Spring is right around the corner and several stars are getting a head start on the season by updating their looks now with a new hair color. Some of these celebs transformed their look for a movie role, while others just wanted a new ‘do. Check out the 7 stars below who recently dyed their hair!
To see who’s switching things up in the fashion industry, check out Be Voguish!
Ashley Benson entered the Gavert Atelier Salon in Los Angeles on Wednesday with blond hair, but she came out with a much different shade. The actress is now a brunette! She may have gone for an ombre look though as it seems she left a little blond on the ends of her locks. She shared the first picture of her new look on Instagram with the caption, “Went to the dark side.”
Khloe Kardashian debuted her new ‘do earlier this week while sitting courtside at a Los Angeles Clippers game. She may have been there to support her husband Lamar Odom, but we only noticed her ombre hair. The reality star took a subtle approach to the trend by adding some simple golden highlights to the bottom of her strands.
Jennifer Lawrence rocked her signature blond locks at the Academy Awards to pick up her Best Actress Oscar, but she was spotted leaving a salon with a much different look the next day. Lawrence dyed her hair black at the Rossano Ferretti salon in Beverly Hills, where she was reportedly very nice to the staff. She apparently switched colors in order to do reshoots for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
It seems like Josh Hutcherson, Lawrence’s costar in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, had to dye his hair for the movie too. He was spotted with newly dyed blond hair while running errands in Los Angeles recently. The actor typically has much darker hair, so he likely lightened his locks for the film.
Shailene Woodley was also spotted earlier this week in New York City rocking red locks. She was photographed on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with her newly dyed hair. The actress used to be a brunette, but she switched her hair color in order to play Mary Jane Watson, Spider-Man’s love interest and a role previously filled by Kirsten Dunst.
Britney Spears debuted her dark locks at Elton John’s annual Academy Awards viewing party last weekend. Most have agreed that she looks great with the new color and that it’s a better look than many she’s had over the past few years. Brittany Hunter, the singer’s colorist from the Mark Slicker Salon in Los Angeles, said Spears has been thinking about making the change for a month now and finally decided it was time.
Helen Mirren showed off her radically different ‘do at the BAFTA Awards on February 10. The 67-year-old actress surprised everyone by walking the red carpet with pink hair. She said she was watching America’s Next Top Model when she was inspired to dye her hair. She stated, “Well the British girl who won, she had pink hair, and I thought: ‘That looks really pretty.’” So, Mirren decided to copy her and dye her own hair pink too.
Category: Britney Spears, Helen Mirren, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Khloe Kardashian
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 8 Foods Rich In Beneficial Bacteria
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked