- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
The Spring/Summer 2013 Haute Couture shows are currently underway in Paris and to see the latest designer offerings, plenty of stars touched down in the city of lights to attend the various catwalk presentations. Jessica Alba looked amazing as she attended the Dior show. She wore a black velvet coat, tights, pointy heels and a clutch, completing the look with classic red lips. Chloe Moretz was also around to view the Dior show, appearing in a biker jacket and dress as she carried along a tote bag and sunglasses. Diane Kruger attended the Chanel presentation in a Parisian inspired look – she wore a printed dress with statement white collar which she teamed with black suede boots and a beret hat. Who looked the best at Haute Couture Fashion Week? Take a look at some of the best dressed stars in attendance below!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked