- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
While being in the spotlight can be tough for even the most experienced celebrities, it must be a whole lot harder for the kids of stars who just want to lead normal childhoods but can’t because of all of the paparazzi attention. Suri Cruise is followed to school every day, the Jolie-Pitts can’t go to Disneyland without being surrounded by photographers and Gwen Stefani can’t bring her sons to the park without a paparazzi taking sneaky snaps. Obviously these star kids have had enough attention and they look upset to see another camera being pushed into their face. They have their own way of dealing with the annoying disturbance – some have hidden under hoods and others have put their tongue on display to show they aren’t happy with the situation.
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked