With a new season comes new trends, but with such a wealth of different styles making their way from the catwalk into the stores, it’s impossible to work them all!
Why not take inspiration from the celebs and see which trends you simply must partake in?
Neon is coming back thanks to the 90’s revival, and there’s no better way to work this trend than with bold neon lips. This daring look is championed by the queen of bold make up, Nicki Minaj, who has even produced a range of cosmetics for MAC as part of her Viva Glam collaboration.
She can be seen here sporting one of her MAC lipsticks in lavender-pink pastel, a fantastic choice for anyone who loves neon but isn’t sure where to start.
While the traditional monokini was reserved for only the most daring of beachgoers, it has been redesigned for SS13 with a little more coverage. This year’s must-have swimwear is perfect for those looking for something a little more extreme than the standard cut-out swimsuit.
Hooped earrings have managed to be designed and re-designed many times to reflect whatever trend is in fashion each season, and SS13 is no exception. Mid-sized to large hoops are the size of choice amongst those who wear the jewellery best, and looks best when kept simple.
Urban cool is huge this season, partly thanks to the new collection Rihanna for River Island. The collection draws inspiration from Rihanna’s unique urban styles and blending tropical summer vibes with East London street wear.
The style is complimentary to a range of shapes and sizes, and with a few basic purchases you can work this look all summer long. Think loose-fitting cropped tee shirts, embellished trucker hats and laid back denim to recreate a true Rihanna look for everyday wear.
By adding just one piece of animal print to an otherwise plain outfit can transform it from drab to fab. Zebra, cheetah, snakeskin and peacock have all been seen on the catwalk, but the classic leopard print is still a favourite of many celebs who have been seen to be wearing this look.
This trend is so popular everyone’s favourite celebrities can be seen to be wearing the print in various different ways. From laid back printed denim like Blake Lively, to vibrant interpretations as seen on Katy Perry, everyone loves animal print, especially when it comes to the pattern of the leopard!
Category: Nicki Minaj, Rihanna
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked