That’s right – Lena Dunham has partnered with polish queen Lippmann to create a shade for each of the 4 main characters on the show. If you identify most with Hannah, you can wear “Hapless Hunter Green,” but if you’re more of a Marnie, you can opt for “Prim and Proper Pink.” You can also coat your nails with “Virtuous Vivid Violet,” which has been dedicated to Shoshanna, or Jessa’s “Bohemian Burgundy” shade.
Think this seems like a random pairing? Well, it turns out Dunham is a huge fan of Deborah and her nail polishes. Lena said in a statement, “Deborah Lippmann‘s colors are irreverent and classy and I’ve always coveted them (and stolen them from my mother), so who better to embody the Girls spirit in polish form.” She insists she’s been “wearing Hannah like it’s going out of style.” The set of 4 polishes will cost $45 and hits stores next month, but you can pre-order it now if you’re really itching to get your hands on it.
Girls isn’t the only show on television to inspire a collection of nail polish. Plenty of popular shows have sparked the creation of beauty products of all kinds. Check out some of the other TV-inspired products below, then let us know what you think of all this! Do these products serve as a great marketing tool and a way to connect with viewers, or is it just getting to be too much?
Even more confusing than the Girls nail polish, Nicole by OPI has created a line of 14 polishes based on Modern Family. The polishes are named after the characters on the show and will hit stores in January as well.
To see three more makeup lines inspired by hit TV shows, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Glee, Mad Men, True Blood, TV
BEAUTY & FASHION- Top 5 Nail Colours from Paris Fashion Week
- 5 Top Beauty Tips to Prepare You for Spring
- 5 Celebrities Reveal Their Top Skin Secrets
- 5 Makeup Application Tips to Know
- How to Wear the Messy Hair Autumn 2014 Beauty Trend
- The 5 Best Beauty Looks at the 2014 Oscars : Makeup & Hair
- Agyness Deyn Unveils Spring 2014 Dr Martens Collection
- Milla Jovovich Speaks on Designing Fourth Collection for Marella
- Lourdes Leon Gushes About New ‘Material Girl’ Face Rita Ora
- Jimmy Choo Can’t Be Without Designing Shoes
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked