Nail polish sales in the country have grown like crazy since last year, with total sales soon set to reach $1 billion. It’s even been proven that a third of women own at least 25 bottles of nail polish! Female stars must be part of that group as they’re often the ones showing off their crazy nail designs for the world to see.
Whether they’re tweeting a picture of their nail art or flaunting it for photographers on the red carpet, these celebrities’ nails are never not adorned. Check out some of the statements these stars have made with their nails!
It seems like Katy Perry displays a new design on her nails everyday! While the singer’s floral, leopard print, and polka dot nail designs are relatively calm, Perry has also painted cartoon characters, Oompa Loompas, and Russell Brand on her nails. The snapshots below show her royal couple, British Flag, and Obama nail designs, which she created in honor of the royal wedding, her former flame Russell Brand, and the president’s re-election campaign.
Zooey Deschanel is another star that frequently shows off her nail art. She has painted small televisions on her nails for the Emmy Awards and tuxedos for the Golden Globes. She also once painted the Beatles on one hand and spelled out “H-E-L-P” on the other.
Kelly Osbourne has shown off talon nails and has painted her nails in honor of Vogue magazine, but she made quite the statement when she showed up to the 2012 Emmy Awards with a $250,000 manicure. The polish her nails were painted with was created by jeweler Azature and contains 267 carats of black diamonds. Osbourne seemed excited about her sparkly fingertips at the time, but she later had to apologize for the expensive manicure.
Rihanna changes her nail polish even more than she changes her hair! The singer has been spotted with money, smiley faces, leopard print, and half moons painted on her nails and has adorned them with rhinestones and miniature bows. She’s a fan of bright colors and long pointed talon nails too.
Lindsay Lohan may not love nail art as much as other stars, but that didn’t stop her from once painting a very distinct message onto her middle finger. During a court appearance in 2010, Lohan painted “F— U” onto her nail and made sure to hold it up for all to see during the sentencing. She does have the right to wear whatever she wants and paint her nails however she wants, but it definitely wasn’t the smartest choice!
To learn about some of the top trends in nail polish now, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Katy Perry, Kelly Osbourne, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna, Zooey Deschanel
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked