“Once day you’re in, and the next day you’re out,” is what we typically hear Heidi Klum say to Project Runway contestants who’ve been eliminated. It’s not the contestants she’ll be saying goodbye to now though – judge Michael Kors has decided to leave the show.
The fashion designer says his departure from the judging panel is due to scheduling conflicts and that he does plan to return as a guest judge for the finale of the upcoming 11th season of the show. So who’s going to take Kors’ place as a judge? Fashion designer Zac Posen will be joining the show!
Posen took to Twitter to express his delight over the new gig, exclaiming, “So excited to be the new judge on @ProjectRunway Season 11!! Joining @heidiklum @ninagarcia and @TimGunn.” Zac served as a guest judge on Project Runway during seasons 3 and 4, so he already has some experience under his belt. He says Kors “was always a generous, warm mentor” during these previous experiences, so maybe Zac can will receive some more wisdom from Michael about how to best fill his shoes.
Michael Kors’ judging post on Project Runway may have helped turned him into a household name, but there are plenty of other stars who took part in fashion-themed runway shows after they already achieved their fame doing something totally different. Check out the 5 stars below who’ve taken part in fashion reality shows!
Heidi Klum made a name for herself as a model before becoming the host and executive producer of Project Runway. She’s been featured in every major magazine and photographed by all the top photographers, but now she dedicates her time to the show, designing for her own clothing and accessory lines, and pursuing various other business interests.
Singer Jessica Simpson signed on to be a mentor to contestants on NBC’s Fashion Star, which premiered earlier this year. The showy series seemed to focus on everything but the actual clothes being designed, which wasn’t helped by Simpson’s comments. She once told a contestant she wanted to slap them!
To see the rest of the celebrities who’ve starred in fashion reality shows and to read more about the other changes happening on the upcoming season of Project Runway, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Alexa Chung, Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson, Michael Kors, Nicole Richie, Rihanna
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked