Kim Kardashian can’t go anywhere without people paying attention to what she’s wearing or how she did her makeup that day. Well, when she arrived at LAX yesterday, the paparazzi quickly zeroed in on Kim’s new hairdo – the reality star now has bangs!
Chris McMillian, hairstylist to the stars, is behind Kim’s new look. In addition to the bangs, he also lopped some length off her locks and dyed it a few shades lighter. Kardashian posted a collage of pictures on Instagram to reveal the process behind her new ‘do. She also tweeted, “Fun shoot today @mrchrismcmillan He just can’t control his scissor hands! #bangs.”
Don’t get too excited about Kim’s bangs though. Even though her hair is shorter and lighter, the bangs aren’t here to stay. They’re fake! Once the story broke that she switched up her hairstyle, she tweeted to clarify, “The bangs are fake! Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday and Chris McMillan clipped these on!” We thought Kim might have made a big change to ring in the new year with a new style, but she was just taking her bangs for a test drive. What do you think of Kardashian’s temporary new look? Should she get rid of the clip-ons or should she get bangs for real?
Kim Kardashian may have fooled us all with her clip-on bangs, but plenty of other celebrities actually got bangs this year. Check out some other stars who’ve debuted new hairdos with bangs!
Emma Stone’s bangs could be seen all over the place this year! From movie premieres to award shows to almost every other event she attended, Emma’s hot hairdo always stole the show.
To see the rest of the celebrities who debuted new hairdos with bangs this year, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Emma Stone, Jessica Biel, Kate Middleton, Kim Kardashian, Sophia Bush
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 8 Foods Rich In Beneficial Bacteria
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked